The CDBG committee’s goal is for business enhancement through façade rehabilitation, improve neighborhoods, public facilities, and infrastructure. The CDBG grant also provides municipal services for low-income residents, prevent and eliminate homelessness, ensure equal access to housing opportunities, and strengthen economic opportunity through business and job creation, and housing preservation.
Other ways that I volunteer and am involved in helping are:
• Ambassador for the La Verne Chamber of Commerce (Current)
• Ambassador for the San Dimas Chamber of Commerce (Current)
• A representative for the Asian Industry Business to Business Organization (Current)
• Ambassador for the Filipino-American Tri-County Chamber of Commerce (Current)
• Board Member for the Filipino-American Tri-County Chamber of Commerce (Past)
• Board Member for the Christian Youth Athletic Association (CYAA) (Past)
• Ambassador for the Pomona Valley and Chino Valley Chambers of Commerce (Past)
• Coach for CYAA and AYSO Athletic Teams (Past)
Unity For Our Community
My goal is to be a voice for our community against the sale of any precious parkland, look for opportunities to bring new businesses that would contribute to our point of sale tax revenue for our city.
I am excited about listening to our community and gathering their input to take our city to the next level. Communication is vital for us to stay involved in our “City of Gracious Living.”